Monday, June 14, 2010

EAT Goodies!


Craig's catering company, Edible Accolades, will be one and a half years old in July.  Even though he is still building his clientele base I am already dreaming up new side projects I could manage for the business.

One side project that I am excited about is EAT: Edible Accolades Treats.  This will be an online side business where people can order gourmet treats  that will be mailed to them or picked up at the kitchen.  I want to keep it simple and start off with three or four types of cookies. I'm thinking chocolate chip, double chocolate chip, white chocolate with cranberry,  and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.   Then, if things go well I can expand and incorporate other items such as brownies, chocolates, and pies that might ship well. Perhaps some of those other items could be seasonal specials.

Other news on the horizon to look out for is the launch of the Edible Accolades website. I think this should be happening by the end of the month. I saw some proofs of the website and I think they looked fabulous. I can't wait for the website to go live so I can share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment